Valley Custom Homes would like to invite you to come and see our model home. We are open Monday – Friday from 9AM – 5PM & Saturday’s 10AM – 2PM. Evening appointments are available by request.
We look forward to seeing you!
Open House Party JULY 26 2014
Valley Custom Homes would like to personally invite you to our Annual Open House Party! We are celebrating our past, present and future clients! Free food, bounce house, music, corn-hole & give-a-ways including a $200 Lowes gift card, 32″ flat screen TV and lots more!
“Like” us on Face Book!
Check out this months promotion to the right!
Click Byler storage shed to view a brochure of our storage shed available w/ your new home purchase.
The Home of Your Dreams
The home of your dreams is waiting for you at Valley Custom Homes. We provide total turn-key service — that means we take care of everything from site preparation to grass seed. Our custom modular homes are built greener, stronger, and better than the average site-built home, and they cost less per square foot. Come home to a Valley Custom Home.
Our Service Area
We build modular homes throughout the central Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, including Harrisonburg, Rockingham County, Augusta County, Clark County, Winchester, Loudoun County, Page County, and Shenandoah County. See what our customers are saying! Testimonials
Call Valley Custom Homes today, and get ready to move into your dream home in just 90 to 120 days!
Custom Modular Builder – Modular Homes
We also give FREE estimates for finishing basements, Porches, Sunrooms, Garages, Septic fields, and driveways!
Move into a new home today at MANORWOOD ESTATES in McGaheysville, VA just 7 miles east of Harrisonburg. Beautiful homes, beautiful setting, beautiful views! www.manorwoodestates.com
Valley Custom Homes is also building new homes ready to move into in the Meadowbrook Development off Rt. 11 North Harrisonburg directly across from Huffman trailer sales. Please visit the web site below or call Valley Custom Homes for more info or to tour one of our 2-story spec homes today.
Click here to view www.meadowbrookhomesites.com.
(5) Questions you SHOULD ask your Dealer or Builder before buying a new home!
- Can we have a list of (5) references with phone numbers in which you have built a home for in the past year? If they cannot do this then something is wrong. (Call these folks and ask the hard questions.)
- What is the exterior wall construction? (It should be 2×6 studs instead of 2×4 and 16″ on center instead of 24″)
- Can we tour the Modular factory with a factory representative?
- What does this price quote NOT include? (Many dealers and builders will not quote a project turn-key initially making it sound attractive. Then after you get into the process they will raise cost for items that are a must anyway and also try and make money on “change orders.”)
- Will we have our Project coordinators cell number with full access to him throughout the project
Please ask these questions. They are extremely important.
We at Valley Custom Homes understand how huge this decision is for you and your family. It’s your home. It’s your money. It’s your investment.